Friday, September 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home


Finally - now that we are fully unpacked - here are some pictures of our new apartment.

We live in a building called Villa Tamarin. There are a few other families who live there, but we have our own set of stairs which lead up to our balcony and in our back door.



Our kitchen is a tiny little thing, but I feel like I've struck gold with six (!!) burners, an oven, and a washing machine. Plus, now we have a much bigger fridge than we had the first two years, which means that I don't have to go to the grocery store every single day - although, that seems to be a habit that I can't get out of because I still do it! That's the Italian way....


This is our hallway - I'm taking the picture standing with our kitchen to my left and the front door to my right.


The hallway opens up into our living room/dining room. There are two tables on opposite walls that fold up into the wall. We leave one down all the time, which is what we eat on, and we fold the other one down when we have lots of guests over.


Our bedroom and bathroom are to the left, off the main hallway.


There is a tiny little waterfall right outside our bedroom window which we can listen to as we fall asleep.


And of course, the view from our balcony is amazing. Being here for three years really has its perks!




No comments:

Post a Comment