Friday, October 26, 2012

Lately

Fall is in full swing

Lately we have been really BUSY.

Last Saturday I had a fun visit from Natalie, a friend from last year, who now lives in Alleghe - we went to all her old favorite places in town, and had some prosecco before going to the game. The next day Ryan and I were sitting, having a cappuccino, when I was approached by the woman who owns the cafe, asking me if I would teach her two children English. My new job starts this afternoon! The weather has been incredible, so we've been doing a lot of walking and sitting outside. And lots of cooking. I made spaghetti con vongole the other night from this recipe and it's delish. One of my other new activities is putting a cookbook together of all the things I love to make here (like this, yum). Ryan is back playing now, but we're still waiting on the third win!! We're doing lots of trip planning for Rome, if anyone else has suggestions. And....8 weeks later, I'm still trying to figure out when my Italian class starts! Bella vita!






No comments:

Post a Comment